DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague By DK Eyewitness. Normally, this book will cost you $9.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
Find your corner of Prague with this essential travel guide to this beautiful city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to Prague before you've even packed your suitcase - cross the iconic Charles Bridge, amble around the Old Town or simply enjoy the world-famous Czech beer. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Prague covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cozy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 12 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Staré Mesto; Josefov and Northern Staré Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Malá Strana; Nové Mesto; Beyond the Center, and more
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague.